Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tired.

I dont remember the last time I felt awake and really good during the day. I always feel tired. Last night I had a great night out...and I wasnt tired when I was dancing my butt off during the night. Maybe i'm just unfit. I am very thin...but that doesnt mean I am in good shape. Maybe I'm just sad all the time and I just dont feel it anymore like I used to. Maybe its a mix of the two.

I'm tired of feeling tired. I keep on saying that. I enjoy so many things, but i feel like so often there is a small cloud over my head, even though I laugh. I always feel like I am dragging my feet just a little. Maybe I have bad sleeping habits. I stay up late and wake up late. I eat well though. I do things. Maybe I am just tired now (I had a busy day) and I am making this out to be worse than it actually is. I dont know! Ack.

I bought these nice Nike shoes to motivate me to exercise...haha... I guess i'll try to use them....and see how that works. Elliptical machine, treadmill, weights, sit ups.... here I come.

3 comments:

Dave said...

You have the Shakira concert to look forward to. It was amazing and Shakira looked hot! She sang mostly in Spanish so that was awesome.

elbow said...

Yeah for working out! Use those Nike shoes, man.

Chris said...

Fatigue and sleep problems can be a sign of depression. Have you talked to you doctor about it?

I'll second elbow on working out, too. Do it!