Tuesday, December 13, 2005

9 1/2 things about me.

This was inspired by protean's 99 1/2 things about me list. I am simply too busy at the moment (with FINAL EXAMS and PAPERS) to come up with 99 and 1/2 things. So here are 9 1/2. The other 90 percent are to come in the future.

1. I love smell of winter in Georgetown, walking by the townhouses at night on N st, when you can see your breath in the light of each gas lantern, with the leaves littering the floor.
2. I love the sun...especially tanning in the summer, when you feel the rays of light beating down on your skin, the smell of the mixture of the sweat, sunblock, and saltwater.
3. I hate the feeling you get when your're working with flour (while baking)-- ironically nails on a chalkboard doesnt phase me.
4. I love flying.
5. I love to dance, I love house music and any song in another language besides english.
6. I am tall. About 6'2" - 6'3".
7. My favorite designer is PRADA. Though I only have one thing made by them. (a SWEET Shearling & Cashmere Jacket...)
8. I HATE driving after it snows. (Makes my car all dirty).
9. I didnt sleep much until I went to college. Then I realized the beauty that sleep is.

1/2. I shower mostly sitting down with the water pouring down my neck and back. When I was a baby, we had a Thai maid who did this to me to soothe me. It works to this day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love house music too and the Prada store in NYC is sweet. Is there one in DC?

{p}