Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Decent days happen!

Today I dont have that much to rant about. Keeping myself busy is probably the best thing I can do. I had plenty to do, and not enough time to do it. Ok thats not true. I had time, and I used most of it. Then I sat and watched Mean Girls on tv. You have to love that movie. Even my grandma was laughing when Regina George exclaimed, "How could Aaron Samuels dump me!? I was half-a-virgin when I met him!!"

I didnt think too much today. Its nice to give my mind a break. Its very nice. Soon, I will be leaving for an unnamed country, very far away (trust me, its sooo far and I am loving it!).

I'll give a couple of hints though-

-Hot
-Sandy
-Wealthy
-Small

2 comments:

blueshorts said...

Yah, the flag is Iraqi. I have it in my display case at home. I went there once for a long visit. It was hot and dusty and loads of fun. The small sheikdom to the south is also great. Of course I hear Bahrain and the UAE are the places to be seen. Glad to hear that you have decent, normal days too. Have a great time wherever you're headed.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know this is a bit late to be commenting on posts you wrote four years ago but here goes anyway!

I think you are a very brave person and I'm going to read this whole blog, not because I feel forced to but becauseI want to, it interests me and I can relate to it (except for the religious aspect.

Ryan x

P.S. Mean Girls rocks my world!! It's the best film ever!