Friday, February 17, 2006

Four

Apparently Doktor2Be tagged me to do this little traveling meme...whatever a meme is, I am not sure. I call it a chain letter / survey thing. lol. Could you believe I go to a top 50 university? I am not as dumb as I sound, I promise.

Here are four items for each category:

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
- Intern at a large non-profit org.
- Journalist for the University paper
- Mowing lawns
- uh..... Yeah. Really I've only had two... I only mowed the lawn for pay for my parents. LOL.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
- French Kiss
- Clueless
- The Interpreter
- Never Been Kissed or Ever After... I cant decide.

Four Places I've Lived:
- I've only lived in two... and I am afraid to say where the other one is... One of them is a very distinct (cool) place that is not in the United States...its not western.
- Washington D.C.

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
- ER
- Simpsons
- Will and Grace
- CNN, lol. (gotta stay updated on world events!!)

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
-London
-Aruba
-Italy
-Greece

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
-My blog
-bmwusa.com
-germancarfans.com
-expedia.com

Four Favorite Foods:
-Chinese- Szechwan string beans
-Thai- Pad Prik king
-Indian- Butter Chicken
-Middle Eastern- Anything

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:
-India - Delhi, Bombay, Taj Mahal
-Japan - Tokyo, Osaka, Mt. Fuji...
-Bali - why wouldnt you want to go there? Gorgeous. Hello?
-China- Hong Kong, the great wall......among many, many, many others.

Four People I am Tagging with this Meme:
GayMormon
Foxx
Gaysofmylife
HawaiiDave

1 comment:

Dave said...

Don't worry, I had never heard of a meme either, lol.