Saturday, February 25, 2006

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 6.4
Mind: 5.8
Body: 8.2
Spirit: 4.2
Friends/Family: 6.2
Love: 2.1
Finance: 5.5
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


Apparently I am lacking in "love" and "spirit". There's a bloody surprise. lol.... and its true. I am lacking in both now. There was only one question that stumped me: "Do you believe things happen for a reason?" I used to. Now I am not so sure anymore. Now sometimes I think shi* just happens. I dont know. I think maybe it does happen for a reason. So I answered yes. But why did my friend's mom get uterine cancer? why was I born into a mormon family and then turn out to be attracted to men? why was there a tsunami? Is there a reason for that... or does it just happen because life sucks?

2 comments:

David Walter said...

I think bad stuff happens to provide us with learning opportunities.

Anonymous said...

I think that stuff just happens. It then becomes up to us to decide whether or not that stuff can be used for learning and progress.