Friday, November 18, 2005

Funny story....

So I have a friend in one of the classes I am taking at school.... we dont know each other well, but we talk etc. Last week i saw her in class, and happened to excitedly mention how I JUST got the new Madonna CD (Confessions on a dance floor)! And how I put it on my iPod that same day. She looked at me funny for a second....and then out came the words...."Are you gay?"

*CRAP! CRAP! WHAT!? WHAT DO I DO?!* *Breathe*

*Just tell the truth*

My immediate response was to simply grin at her, and nod discreetly. She smiled, and assured me she wouldnt tell anyone, and I made it a point to tell her the BIG problems that would ensue if word spread around..... on our break, she told me one of her gay friends she introduced me to earlier on (weeks before this) saw me, talked to me, and after I left goes, "your friend is gay." lol..... gaydar is a real thing, everyone! Even though its not blatant with me at all, I do have my 'gay' quirks. And you know what...... they are part of me, and I love them.

No comments: