Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tired yet thankful....

Its 12:38 right now.... thanksgiving day has arrived!

So what am I thankful for?

-First and foremost, my Family, who I love so much and with all of my heart. I love the time that I spend with them although I probably dont show it enough. But me and my sisters & brothers each have a unique dynamic that I love. I love my parents so much, although sometimes they drive me crazy, and although they probably think I am a ungrateful kid at times. My grandmothers who I love to see and hug, Im so glad they've been able to watch me grow up. My aunts, uncles and cousins with whom I've been able to talk and get to know over the years.

-My friends, who support me every day. They are the ones who know about my struggles. They often dont know what to say, but at least they listen, at least they offer me the best advice they can give. I am so thankful for "A"- one particular friend who is always there when I need her....a friend who drives me crazy, but one who I feel my life would be very incomplete without!

-I'm thankful for my health (Hopefully I'll keep it for the future....)

-My opportunities to study and progress towards my career goals.

-I'm thankful for my dog & cat :) .

-The sunrise.

-Madonna's new CD ;)

-Someone's blue eyes.

-Harry Potter

-The beach...... & the sun at the beach :-D

Those are just the beginning of the very long list of things I am thankful for.

Sadly, I worry everyday that I will lose all of the things that I value and treasure so much, because of the way I am...b/c of changes if the find out... Whatever. Maybe I should just be thankful for those things, and stop worrying for five minutes..... yeah, thats what I'll try to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take it from someone who knows...Harry Potter willl never leave you.