Friday, January 06, 2006

Great Trip...but back to reality.

I arrived yesterday back from my trip to a far away land in the middle east. I had SUCH a good time. I got TAN, I went to the beach several times, and had great food. I was able to stay with my cousins who live there. They really showed me around the cities and took me out EVERY NIGHT. I seriously went clubbing and bar hopping more in one week than I did in all of last semester of school. It was so much fun, and I FINALLY got to dance to some Arabic music. SOOOOOO much fun.

I also got to drive in another country, Illegally, lol since my cousin repeatedly got wayyyy too drunk to drive. So that was cool.

Now its back to the cold weather of winter in America. Back to worrying about my situation. It was great getting away from all that. All my worries were gone....and as soon as I landed in the USA, the worries were back. Just like that.... *sigh*. I wish I could keep on running. Maybe start over. I like to pretend like I could move there and that these 'problems' would never follow me. I wish I could run away to there, away from everything here....at least its always warm there.

No comments: